Download the latest version of spacetornado Renamer (version 1.1 -
released Sept. 19, 2006) for free.|
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and all Windows Server versions (2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016). Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, and all Editions of Windows, are supported.
- INSTALLED: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 (at least version 2.0 is required, but version 3.5 with SP1 is recommended because it is still supported by Microsoft as of February 2017, but version 2.0 is not supported. Microsoft support for .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 guarantees they will continue to release security updates to fix any vulnerabilities that are found).
- NOTE: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista were developed after the final version of Do It Again was released. For best results go to the Properties of DoItAgain.exe and check the box "Run as Administrator" in the Compatibility tab, and install the program in a folder you have full permissions to, such as your Documents folder.
1.1 Setup.msi [size:
589 KB ]
Download from an alternate location (if the link above is slow or not working).
How to install and run spacetornado Renamer:
1. Click the link above to download the program.
2. When prompted, choose Save and save the file to your Desktop.
3. When the download completes, double-click spacetornadoRenamer
1.1 Setup.msi on your Desktop.
4. Follow the prompts to install the program.
5. When finished click Start -> All Programs -> spacetornado Renamer to run it.