Do It Again has been tested and works properly, with zero known bugs, on all computers that satisfy the following system requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008/2003/2000 -- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed
Download Do It Again, then follow the instructions below to install it:
SetupDoItAgain.msi [size: 656 KB] [version: 1.6] [release date: Dec. 2, 2007]
Licensing / Privacy / Miscellaneous Information:
This program contains zero spyware, adware, malware, viruses, trojans, worms, etc. and it does not transmit any of your information (personal or otherwise) over the Internet. This is not a trial or demo version. It is completely free, for any use, personal/public/commercial. Please use the Donate button on the home page if you find Do It Again useful and want to contribute.
How to install and run Do It Again:
IMPORTANT! Make sure you are logged into your computer as a local administrator, or as a user with privileges to install software. Otherwise if you have trouble try installing the program to your Documents folder.
1. Click the link above to download the program.
2. When asked what to do, choose
3. Save the file to your Desktop.
4. When it's done downloading, double-click SetupDoItAgain.msi on your Desktop.
5. Follow the prompts to install Do It Again (the default settings are fine for most people).
6. Click Start, then Programs or All Programs, then Do It Again to run the program.