Do It Again has been tested and works properly on all computers that satisfy the following system requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and all Windows Server versions (2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016). Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, and all Editions of Windows, are supported.
- INSTALLED: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 (at least version 2.0 is required, but version 3.5 with SP1 is recommended because it is still supported by Microsoft as of February 2017, but version 2.0 is not supported. Microsoft support for .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1 guarantees they will continue to release security updates to fix any vulnerabilities that are found).
- NOTE: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista were developed after the final version of Do It Again was released. For best results go to the Properties of DoItAgain.exe and check the box "Run as Administrator" in the Compatibility tab, and install the program in a folder you have full permissions to, such as your Documents folder.
Download Do It Again, then follow the instructions below to install it:
SetupDoItAgain.msi [size: 656 KB] [version: 1.6] [release date: Dec. 2, 2007]
Licensing / Privacy / Miscellaneous Information:
This program contains zero spyware, adware, malware, viruses, trojans, worms, etc. and it does not transmit any of your information (personal or otherwise) over the Internet. This is not a trial or demo version. It is completely free, for any use, personal/public/commercial. Please use the Donate button on the home page if you find Do It Again useful and want to contribute.
How to install and run Do It Again:
IMPORTANT! Make sure you are logged into your computer as a local administrator, or as a user with privileges to install software. Otherwise if you have trouble try installing the program to your Documents folder.
1. Click the link above to download the program.
2. When asked what to do, choose
3. Save the file to your Desktop.
4. When it's done downloading, double-click SetupDoItAgain.msi on your Desktop.
5. Follow the prompts to install Do It Again (the default settings are fine for most people).
6. Click Start, then Programs or All Programs, then Do It Again to run the program.